Oct 10, 2017
761 Views
Comments Off on Daughter’s Innocent Tattoo Became Fatal — Now The Father Warns Other Parents

Daughter’s Innocent Tattoo Became Fatal — Now The Father Warns Other Parents

Written by

The Gulliver family, from Britain, had traveled to Egypt for a vacation. Unfortunately, Mrs. Gulliver was hospitalized when she suffered a gallbladder infection. While she was in the hospital, her two children Sebastian, 9, and Madison, 7, stayed by her side. The mom was finally released, and she and her husband wanted to do something special to try and make up for lost time.

Image Credit: Good Morning Britain / YouTube
The hotel was offering guests henna tattoos -which are temporary and can be washed off. Normally, henna tattoos don’t leave permanent marks and are made up of natural ingredients – they thought it would be safe.

Image Credit: Good Morning Britain / YouTubeSebastian and Madison were very happy with their henna tattoos until Sebastian starting to scratch this arm and they washed it off. Madison seemed fine, so they left hers on. When the family returned home to England, Madison’s tattoo started to bother her – not only that, but the skin around the tattoo was red!

Article Categories:
HEALTH

Comments are closed.